Monday, April 19, 2010

Blue Angles and Bee







We went to the Charleston airshow over the weekend and saw the Blue Angles. Awsome airshow- we were on my parents sailboat anchored in the harbour. We anchored at show central and had the best seat in the house. Watching the "Hornets" fly, really made me wish once again that I had passed my physical and wasnt color blind- no need to waste anymore time on that, already spent 20 plus years on that. This was the first time Allison and Laura has seen either the BlueAngles or the Thunderbirds- they loved it. They love aviation and space- Allison wants to be a NASA flight engineer and Laura wants to be a Naval Avaitor so it was right up their alley. So waht does this have to do with bees? They bees are also skilled avaitors in their own right. Also a friend pointed out that I can auto notify people when I update a post so I wanted to create a post and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment