Thursday, July 8, 2010

The next day

Before I left for the YMCA , I paid a quick visit to the hive. All of the bees where inside except a few guard bees. The hive has settled down and everything appeared normal. I did ask the guard bees to convey my appology to the hive for dropping the chamber and getting them so angry. The guard bees accepted the appology, but stated if I drop them again they will be forced to sting me.

The guard bees and I also chatted about the Whitehouse bees. They stated the Whitehouse hive is non partsian and would like to sting both Limbaugh, Olberman, Beck and Madow with equal passion. The guard bees also told me that the Whitehouse bees actually belong to a whitehouse worker and one of the cooks asked him to bring a hive to the whitehouse. To learn more about the hive at the Whitehouse just google "Whitehouse bees"

No comments:

Post a Comment