Monday, July 19, 2010

Ten Pounds of Sugar in less than 48 hours!

Thanks for all of the emails asking about the bees!
The past three weeks have been an adventure. The bee's are doing much better, they are eating everything that I have given them. The large top feeder has approximately 25% of the contents remaining, and I just returned from refilling the front quart sized feeder. The hive has totally consumed the ten pounds of sugar that I purchased on Saturday. I will make another sugar run tonight after work.

On a non bee topic - Alberto Contador showed very poor form and a total lack of sportsmanship and respect for the TDF today. He took the overall lead today, but only took it due to a mechanical failure on Andy Schlecks bike. This is bad form, Lance and Urlich used to race hard, but would wait if the other had bike issues. I was glad to her the crowd boo when Alberto pulled on the yellow jersey. I hope Andy gets the jersey back in the final mountain stages and then has the time trial of his life to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment