Monday, September 6, 2010

W.C. Fields and the South Carolina Thugs

The past three days, there has been a lone bee buzzing around our grill and backdoor. This afternoon, I am doing a fun holiday weekend chore of replacing some rotten eves on the house and this thugs starts buzzing around. Being a beekeeper I am trying to be calm, and keep telling myself I am not near the hive, the bee doesnt feel threatned so he isnt going to bother me. I am really hoping I am right in this though since I have a nail gun, a piece of wood and I am on a ladder. The bee keeps coming and going as I am working on the house. As I am putting away my tools, this @#$%#* bee decides to sting me on the tip of my nose. So no my nose is as red and swollen as W.C. Fields. The previous stings didnt make me mad, this is so annoying - I am so happy that little thug died after she stung me.

No comments:

Post a Comment