Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Message from the Honey Labs CEO



Beekeeper Earl,

I watched you working with the hive tonight and I must say you are very amuzing. These bee's have more contraptions than a cat. Over the past few months I have watched you feed the bees sugar, fake pollen and tonight I saw you add beattle traps to the hive. I must say I was rather dissapointed when you tried to place the honey super on the lumber supports. Even a simple yellow lab like myself, could have told you that was a bad idea. After seeing you struggle to regain control of the leaning honey super, I laughed as the bees really got mad and where just bouncing off your mask. No telling how swollen you would have been without the mask. I assume you now agree that it was a bad idea to try and place the super on the wood supports. I hope you will rember this lesson and only place the supers on flat surfaces.

Sally
CEO
Honey Labs LLC.

P.S. I saw this cartoon and thought of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment